Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Dear Assorted Charities, mostly Religious, a few not:

 You can stop sending me those cheap, skinny little bags with the charity logos and egregiously sentimental pictures on them.  I now have far more than any human being is ever likely to need or want.  In fact, the current supply and any more that arrive, will go to the St Vincent de Paul Society or the Good Will or whoever next says they're going to be coming around collecting. (Well, somebody might have a use for them.  Can't imagine who.  But you never know.)

Just for the record, if  I were going to donate to you, I would regardless of the presence of the little "tote bag" as you rather misleadingly call it, as actual tote bags are considerably larger.  And if I were not going to donate to you the "tote bag" isn't going to change my mind.

Instead, why not just tell me in the cover letter that your outfit is dropping the Novus Ordo and is going over to the traditional Roman Rite Mass.  

In Latin.  

I could scare up a few ducats for that.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home