Friday, July 26, 2024

Cardinal Burke's Novena

It occurred to me this morning that I never posted a reference to Cardinal Burke's nine month novena to Our Lady of Guadalupe here on The Inn.  I meant to. . . but, alas, here we are four months late and still no link to the novena.  

Remedied herewith:  Cardinal Burke's Novena to Our Lady of Guadalupe.  

The page linked above assumes that you are beginning now and now is the middle of March, which, of course, it isn't.  It's the middle of July.   You can begin in March if you like.  But that's a lot of catching up to do.  I suggest paging ahead to today, which would make it a novena of five months instead of nine.  Don't miss his past Reflections, though.  There are only two or three per month;  much easier to catch up.

(I wonder what a five month novena ought to be called?  Probably a quint- something.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home