Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Un Ballo in Maschera

 Well, perhaps not un ballo.  But depending upon location we do seem to be in maschera a lot.  

And that leads me to today's whinge.  Aside from the breathing issue, there is the communication issue.   When wearing the face doily, one not only has to repeat everything but also to ask everyone else to repeat what they said..  

Which I don't always do.  More and more I just nod and agree.  And now I've been wondering what all I've been agreeing to.   If it were just "Nice day, isn't it", all well and good.  But what if the question that came across as "Mftpbt cranis brifl?"  was actually "Would you be interested in robbing a bank with me?".  I can see that ending badly.  Nod-and-agree might not have been the optimal response.

Personally, I blame Dr Fauci.



2 Comments:

Blogger julygirl said...

The mask mandate is being forced upon us the same as fake numbers of Covid deaths and an uncertain vaccine.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

The California Department of Public Health has said masks are not required in places of worship by those fully vaccinated. They are optional. I believe this is per a recent court decision.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home