Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Have I Always Been This Forgetful?

Or is it my advanced state of antiquity? 

I'd answer but . . . I've forgotten.

In any event, something occurred to me this morning over my bacon and eggs that really must go in the blog.  And now this evening here I sit at my desk staring at the pc and for the life of me I can't remember what it was.  Not even the general topic.  Church and state?  Piping?  Choir?  RSCDS?  No idea.  I've drawn a complete blank.

Not even typing away almost at random as I'm doing now has helped.  It sometimes jogs the little grey cells into action.  Apparently not tonight.

Shall I press publish anyway even though this hardly counts as content?  Oh, why not.  It'll prove I'm still alive in the unlikely event anyone was wondering.  Then off for a walk with the memsahib in the evening cool.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DP said...

Yeah, it's difficult to know where to begin with content these days. The passionate intensity of the very worst is a bit dispiriting after a while.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home