Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Festina lente

Actually, just lente. There doesn't seem to be much festina about it at all.

The house project, I mean. We're down to just finishing up the bathroom cabinets, the kitchen cabinets, painting the kitchen, and assorted other kitchen carpentry needed because of prior kitchen carpentry. So the kitchen should be completely hors de combat for a week. It's been partially unuseable for a while now. Lots of eating out; I've gained about 10 pounds. Should be nice when it's finished. So I'm told.

I don't know what I'm going to do for non-blogging excuses when this stuff is finished. I should start working on something plausible now, I suppose.

As for this morning, I have a funeral to do in about a half hour: A/Grace and Going Home at the church and 20 minutes or a half hour of something Irish at the reception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home