Monday, December 20, 2010

Raindrops Kept Falling on My Glen. . . .


A taste of the weather for last Saturday's wedding. I don't usually have pictures because Mary doesn't usually come with me to gigs. This time we both knew the bride and her family. The rain had let up for a bit in this shot and given way to the fog, were it not for which, you would see some crashing surf behind me.

The rain hasn't let up since this was taken. There's some flooding in some of the local beach cities. One of agricultural towns in the high desert has been evacuated. (I could look up which one, but you're really not interested are you. In fact, I'm amazed you've read this far.} The weather lady on our lebbendy-leben inch TV screen, which we have because no one sells ordinary television sets any more, says it's going to continue at least until Christmas Eve. And then, who knows?

The garden's looking very fresh and lively at any rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home