Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If it wasn't for bad luck. . . .

I could become a technophobe without very much persuasion at all. This brand new (brand new!) pc is freezing up at odd times during the day. We ran the Pre-Boot System diagnostic and got an error code which, according the tech support guy at wherever it is the tech support guy is, means the hard drive is about to shuffle off its mortal coil and join the choirs invisible. The brand new hard drive. Yes, six months counts as brand new.

As I made it in under the warranty wire, the tech support guy is this very day going to send me a new one free, gratis, and for nothing, which I will install, it won't work, I will re-install, it still won't work, and I will call yet another tech guy to come out and install correctly.

So if you don't hear from me for a while, you will know that - this time - there is some other reason than bone laziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home