Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On Plans Ganging Aft Agley

"And we will be at the Queen Mary Scottish Games all weekend. I'll post a couple of pictures from the camera phone if I can remember how."


So he said last Friday just one post below.

But in the event:

(1) I couldn't remember how to do it. Nor could I locate the directions on line. (They are there. That's where I got them in the first place. On-line research is apparently not my strong suit.)

(2) The pictures I did take aren't worth posting anyway.

(3) "All weekend" turned out to be Saturday only. We got a late start on Sunday and there was no parking available.

Anywhere.

At all.

So we went home. We had lunch and I had a nap. God's punishment for skipping the traditional Mass and attending an earlier Novus Ordo? Surely not. Tsk. I'm ashamed of you for even thinking such a thing. Attending the All Singing, All Talking, All Dancing Novus Ordo is punishment enough.

Mighta been a hint, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home