Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Found in My In-Box

Someone asked me the other day - actually, I think that should read "last week" by now - to link to his website. I don't usually respond to that sort of thing. The poor old Inn is already cluttered enough with things I really do like without adding courtesy links. (And someday I will really have to clear out the dead links. I found a couple more the other day. More fallout from Yahoo's unconscionable abandoning of the old geocities sites.)

Where was I?

Oh, yes. But I visited this one anyway and before I knew it 40 minutes was gone and my tea was cold. Holding my interest at one website for longer than 5 minutes is usually a good sign. Try it for some sound Catholicism, book reviews, a pair of blogs, and assorted other projects. And he had the eminent good sense to review favourably and at length a book by a friend of mine. Yet another plus. Go here:

Cor Iesu Sacratissimum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home