Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You Can Skip This

No, really. You can skip this post altogether. I already mentioned all that really needed to be said about it here. And there's nothing that can be done about it anyway. I should probably even apologize to those of you who relied upon the rss feed and wasted a perfectly good click to come over here. But I am still rather annoyed and in something of a funk to lose half the classical music stations available in this part of the world.


Apparently I am not alone, as The Times saw fit today to publish another piece on KMZT going from all-music to all-steel guitar. And so long as there is something to link to, it justifies a new blog post and enables me to continue the whinge for another day.

Oh, yes. The article. It's here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home