Sunday, December 31, 2006

Archives

The particularly observant among you have noticed that up until this afternoon The Inn's archives stopped at the end of March 2006. I, as it happens, am only relatively observant and noticed it but recently. The Case of the Disappearing Archives isn't solved yet even though you will now see a full set of archives listed. It seems they do still exist somewhere out there in the æther. On a whim I decided to add the links manually to the template and see what happens. Well, Hey, Presto! all the manually-added archive links work and the archives are back again.

I have no idea why that worked but I am quite delighted that all this deathless prose will not be lost to posterity. Now I shall have to remember to add an archive link to the left-hand column 12 times a year. Beginning tomorrow.

God bless Blogspot, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home