Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Une situation quasi-normale

It's difficult to determine the difference between quasi-normale and normale. Not being a French scholar has always been a handicap. But it seems one has arrived at une situation quasi-normale when only 215 véhicules ont été incendiés et 71 interpellations ont été enregistrées. This, according to the subheadline here, is a retour au calme. Now, I wouldn't be all that calme if it were my véhicule that was being incendiés but I suppose it all depends on your point of view. I wonder what the number-of-cars-incinerated cut-off point is before quasi-normale becomes normale.

Peugeot dealers must be coining it.

Brussels Journal, as usual, has an incisive look at the situation this morning. And in English so that even I can understand it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home