Monday, July 11, 2005

Housekeeping

I have apologies to make. I find my inbox for the "tavernkeeper" e-mail address has been set for alphabetical instead of chronological for I don't know how long. I've been getting lots of mail I haven't seen and now I owe all sorts of people a response. I herewith apologize to the aforesaid all sorts of people and promise to respond.

But not tonight. My little adventure in the dentist's office - two dentists' offices, in fact - included a root canal which has not put me in the best of moods. The vicodin which was so kindly prescribed helps enormously in that area. But in the event that it does for my prudential judgement what it does for the pain in my teeth, it seems best that I reduce the number of opportunties to make a complete eedjit of myself before the entire English-speaking and internet connected world.

And so to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home