Thursday, June 02, 2005

Still Open for Business

For those few who have been concerned: The Inn has not been abandoned and is still a going concern. And I am still in pretty good health for someone who does all the wrong things. But the minutiæ of daily life has ganged up on me. I hadn't planned to be gone this long and I wanted something up on both the Visitation and Corpus Christi. But the days were eaten up almost before I knew they were here. And tomorrow I do plan on putting something up about the Sacred Heart. Will it happen? First, I have two funerals on Saturday so tomorrow the pipes need a good maintenance session. And something needs to be done about that water trap; the drone reeds are too wet after only an hour or so. We shall see what happens. Stay tuned. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home