Friday, April 01, 2005

Note to the correspondent unhappy with my posts on Terri Schiavo

My response to your helpful note was returned. Apparently you are unknown to your ISP. I'd look into that if I were you. So herewith the response:

(1) Yes, I am judgemental as all get out. I've had a lot of complaints about that. Nothing seems to help. Why don't I just stipulate to it and we can move on to the substantive objections. If any.

(2) Regarding charity: we may have a definitional problem. Soft words to a murderer in the act of murdering his victim is not charity nor anything like it. Certainly, it is no charity to the victim. I seem actually to be guilty of a failure of "nice". I am, of course, devastated but to save further bandwidth will stipulate to that also.

Thank you for your concern.

John, the Judgemental and Not-Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home