Thursday, December 30, 2004

Laissez les bon temps roulez!

Someone reached my blog this morning or last night searching for "New Year's Eve Parties in Toronto". What could Yahoo be thinking of to send the poor soul here? I'd be hard pressed to find him a New Year's Eve party here in Greater Metropolitan Long Beach never mind 4,000 miles away in Toronto. If he does stop by, I can offer a glass of eggnog or maybe some port. In fact, there's even some Sam Adams Winter Lager in the fridge if I'm in an especially generous mood. Other than that there'll be about 5 minutes of whoopee at midnight: the guy next door says he saved a few fireworks from the 4th of July, the kids across the street will again be banging pots and pans with large kitchen spoons, and I will serenade one and all with a bit of Auld Lang Syne on the pipes.

That pretty much exhausts the carrying on in this neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home