Monday, May 10, 2004

Oremus pro invicem. . .

The following from a friend who asks my prayers for her friend. I post it here in the hope you'll add prayer of your own.

There is an [3d Order Discalced Carmelite secular] who moved away from Singapore to another country and lives alone. She found out 3 weeks ago that she has advanced breast cancer. The doctor told her she would not be able to go back to her job for at least 6 months following tomorrow's surgery. She is a shining example of peace and confidence in God. How would I fare in this circumstance?! I suspect I would be hysterical......no income, bills, no caretaker and serious illness. Praise God for her brothers and sisters in her OCDS community, who surely will be a great help to her. She goes to the hospital, tomorrow, May 11. They plan to send her home alone the following day (!) with the tubes still connected to her. Please join me in prayer for dear Petronella.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home