Sunday, March 21, 2004

St. Blog's Parish Hall

I received a note from Mary Herboth of the Ever-New blog last week. It's taken an unconscionably long time to explore her new project, and now that I have I pass along to you the good news. Mary says, in part:

I want to invite you all to visit "Saint Blog's Parish Hall." (The parish hall is really a discussion forum.) It's a place to meet, greet and invite friends. I'm hoping for some good discussions and some apologetics. If people are interested we might add a parish bulletin. There is a link from the top of my blog http://ever-new.blogspot.com/ or you can go there directly here. Please help me spread the word!

Looking forward to meeting you. :)


Give it a visit. (And don't take as long as I did.) It's informative and, well, a bit of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home