Friday, February 06, 2004

As I was saying. . . .

Blogging slowed down to a crawl toward the end of January as I tried to finish a project that was due at the end of the said January. And then it vanished for the first week of February as I did all - well, most - of the things I put off in January. And there was a great gig last Wednesday for a PR firm. It involved travelling around Orange County piping a keg of Smithwick's into various pubs to introduce the brand to this area. And now recovering from a bout of diverticulitis (I think it was the salad with walnuts that did it.) Blogging may take my mind off this soft food business. A diet of scrambled eggs and cream of wheat is rather more Lenten than I had planned on for the week before Septuagesima Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home