Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Gray Davis, Governor

Although maybe not for much longer. Heard on the radio today (so I can't give you a cite just yet): apparently the Clintons - yes, those Clintons; both of them - are going to come out to California to campaign for Gray.

O.K. That might work. This is California, after all. Personally, I'd rather have the bubonic plague campaign for me. But this is California.


What are they going to say about Gray, I hear you asking. And well you might. I've been wondering that myself. So far, the only thing I have heard any of his partisans say in his favor is that, boy howdy, this recall sure is going to cost a lot of money and we could save a bundle by just holding our collective breaths and putting up with Gray for another 3 years or so. And that's it. No one has anything else to say in his favor.

(He himself points out that we'll never get anyone as "pro-choice" (sic) as he is. Probably true, but somehow, I'm not swayed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Arabadjis said...

To whom it may concern,
My name is Fr. Stephen Arabadjis.  I am a member of the Society of St. Pius X.  But I am in my 7th year of Sabbatical.Therefore I was hoping your group could do a 54 day rosary novena for my intentions.  But any prayers and sacrifices would be greatly appreciated.  I know Our Lady will reward you generously for this.
In Our Lady,
Fr. Arabadjis
P.S. Thanking you in advance, since I don't always get all my communications.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home