Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Better Living Through Advertising


The few of you still on board will have noticed that The Inn has not been getting the attention from me that it and – dare I say it – the world deserves. (One reason is greatly increased practice time on the pipes. The band is making great strides and doing more difficult music than we have ever played. My aged fingers need three times the practice time to keep up with some of those limber teen aged hands now in the band. I will still probably be sitting out at least one of the competitions in San Diego next week.)

So. What to do? The traditional response would be to get organized, focus, and create an inflexible schedule with this blog featuring prominently therein. But, hey (vulgo dicta). This is the 21st century. There are better ways to do things. When faced with a sea of troubles, I can follow the lead of my most reverend Archbishop and seek out public relations help. Not having his resources, Weber Shandwick is a little out of my league.

Thank God for the web. I can start promoting The Inn with a new advertising slogan thanks to The Advertising Slogan Generator. Some of the choices are:

We Do The Inn At The End Of The World Right

Step Into The Inn At The End Of The World.

Be Like Dad, Keep The Inn At The End Of The World.

151 Countries, One The Inn The End Of The World.


Oh, the possibilities. And all for free. World blog domination awaits.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home