Wednesday, February 12, 2003

This or That? the Semi-Quiz

Why do I do this? And why do I imagine anyone cares? I astonish myself.

1. Bacon or sausage?
Yes. Not too spicy on the sausages, though.

2. Eggs: scrambled or not?
Scrambled are good. As are hard-boiled and fried, over hard.
The 40 minute scrambled eggs are, indeed, excellent as Nero said they would be. But not excellent enough to over-come constitutional laziness. So they will continue to be nuked. One minute fifteen seconds, no muss, no fuss..

3. French toast or regular toast?
Absolutely.

4. Pancakes or waffles?
To be sure.

5. Muffins or bagels?
Yes, indeed. But not those ghastly cheese bagels with seeds. Plain. Or with cinnamon and raisins.

6. Coffee or tea?
Tea by preference, but only if I make it. Or someone who knows how to boil water; there appear not to be more than a few hundred of those in this entire country. Otherwise coffee.

7. Juice: orange or grapefruit?
If God had intended man to eat grapefruit, He never would have given us oranges.

8. Hot or cold cereal?
Of course.

9. To put in cereal: bananas or strawberries (or some other fruit)?
Bananas, blueberries, raisins, dates. More. But probably not strawberries. If they're good strawberries the cereal will hide the flavour. If they're not, you don't want them anyway.

10. Eat breakfast at home or at a restaurant?
Depends on the day. Depends on the restaurant.


Sigh. While those are still my preferences, they no longer describe actual meals. Which is why I am no longer as big as a house. But I certainly did get hungry typing that out. Time to pause for lunch.

Thanks to Davey's Mommy for steering me to this, uh, quiz. Or whatever it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home