Wednesday, November 06, 2002

A Shut Out

It seems the Angels' World Series win was my consolation prize. My vote has once again been the kiss-of-death for every single candidate for whom I cast it. Not a one survived. I knew the third party candidates had no chance. But all the Republicans went down in flames too. Most of the throw-money-down-a-rathole propositions also passed. Somehow we did manage to see through the gift of public funds to developers that was proposition 51. And we dumped prop 52 which would have made illegal voting even easier than it already is.

The easiest access to complete local results that I've seen is through KTLA, channel 5's website. Click on the race at the bottom of their home page for the results of each southern California race.

I suppose it could be worse. (Not, of course, if you are an inconvenient unborn baby.)

And no doubt it will be worse for the rest of us in due time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home