Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Please excuse John for being tardy

Thursday the 24th will be a full day, starting with a police funeral I'm doing in the morning. My portion shouldn't take long -- they only want Amazing Grace. (It's such a shame. There are all those beautiful traditional tunes written precisely for pipes to play at funerals and all anyone ever wants is A/G.) But I still need to be there thirty minutes beforehand and for the duration. Several appointments during the afternoon probably means no blogging until the evening. The late evening. You have no doubt noticed by now that the Giants have pulled even with the Angels. It is necessary that I pay strict attention to Thursday's game. Mike Scioscia is without doubt counting on me to shout encouragement to the television at the appropriate junctures. I can't let the team down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home