Friday, May 12, 2006

A Bachelor's in Piping

You can get one of those at Carnegie-Mellon Univesity. Someone [thanks, Paul] kindly sent me a link to an article in the Wall Street Journal which gives the details. It's here. At least for the time being; I'm told it will expire in a week so no dawdling.

[If you click the link in the article and listen to Alasdair Gillies' piping - and you should - you should know that the designation of him as "Cpl" from an old recording and is long out of date. He retired as Pipe Major of The Highlanders.]


Post a Comment

<< Home