Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Results

I know you're all dying to know the election results from yesterday. 

You can find them here.

And how did I do?  Ahem.  Of all the lebenty-leben people on the ballot, two (2) of my choices won outright.  Both of them judges.  And, of course, it was a primary election.   So, a few of my choices won their nomination bid.  But when  you look at the numbers you know that the snowball-in-hell analogy applies to their chances in finals.  Well, here in the People's Republic of California* that's pretty close to what I expected.  Except for the part about my two judicial picks winning.  I have no idea how that happened.  Maybe I was mistaken about them.  Or there was a fubar in the vote counting.  We'll probably never know.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Old joke, I know.  But it gets to be less of a joke and more of an accurate description every day.  So I go with it quite a lot.  Or sometimes just PRC.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home